Cables To Go 25ft Composite Audio/Video Cable RCA Product Details
Cables To Go 29108 25-Foot Velocity Composite Audio/Video Cable
Velocity™ RCA Audio/Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer excellent sound and picture quality for today’s audio/video and home theatre applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum sound and picture compared to ordinary cables.
Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized audio clarity. The low-loss 100% spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding offers protection against noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections.
- RCA Plug x3 to RCA Plug x3
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio and video
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers high-quality audio and video
- 100% Mylar® foil and braid shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction reduces distortion for greater sound clarity
- Oxygen-free copper braid shield provides a clear, noise-free, vivid picture
- Corrosion-resistant, precision made 24K gold plated connectors ensure long lasting sound quality
- Ultra flexible jacket for easy installation
- Connect VCRs, satellite receivers, DVD players, or any video source with composite output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with composite input jacks
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120291084
Mfg Part No: 29108
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.