Cables To Go 6-Foot Parallel Port Printer Cable Product Details
Get The Latest IEEE Cable And The Performance You Need.
Cables To Go 6-Foot IEEE-1284 Parallel Port Printer Cable A/B
High-speed IEEE-1284 compliant cables from Cables To Go ensure you realize the added speed and two way communications offered by your newer inkjet, laser, or all-in one printers and scanners. This advanced technology, which defines high-speed, bi-directional communications between PC and peripheral, requires both high quality connectors and a specialized wire-type to handle the increased data rates. Seventeen pair wire twisted with at least 36 turns per meter, molded connectors, foil shielding and 85% coverage braid soldered 360º to the connector shell- providing maximum resistance against harmful EMI/RFI and achieving the maximum performance for your peripheral.
- Provides increased speed and functionality over standard parallel cabling
- Greater protection against EMI/RFI interference
- Maximum end-to-end attenuation not to exceed 1.5 dB at 5Mhz
- Works with IEEE-1284 compliant inkjet, laser, all-in one printers and scanners and other IEEE-1284 compliant peripherals
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120023005
Mfg Part No: 02300
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.