Cables To Go 10-Foot DVI-I Male/Male Single Link Digital/Analog Shielded Undermold CableItem#: YYI2-44610R | Model#: 26947
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 10-Foot DVI-I Cable Product Details
10-Foot DVI-I Single Link Digital Cable
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV. DVI Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today, and leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
These cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-I dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and is designed for both digital and analog use.
- Connectors: DVI-I 23-pin Male to DVI-I 23-pin Male
- Single link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 4.95Gbps
- Three analog 30awg coaxial lines allow for high speed analog transmission
- Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- Supports digital and analog signals
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors
- DVI-I plug connector can only be inserted into a DVI-I interface
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC99 color-coded: white
- Weight: 2 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120269472
Mfg Part No: 26947
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.8400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.