Tripp Lite - B114-002-R - VGA/SVGA Video SplitterItem#: YYT2-774206 | Model#: B114-002-R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripp Lite VGA/SVGA Video Splitter Product Details
Displays One Video Presentation
On 2 Separate VGA/SVGA Monitors
Tripp Lite's VGA/SVGA Splitter provides one of the markets highest bandwidth support at 350MHZ, allowing for distances up to 210ft! This splitter allows a user to simultaneously display one video presentation on 2 separate VGA/SVGA monitors. For training sessions and sales meetings this splitter is a must-have. Two standard SVGA/VGA HD15 female ports are used to connect the monitors, while the third port (HD15 Male) is used to connect the splitter to your CPU. Designed to use your existing monitor cables to plug into the splitter. To extend the length of your monitors cable, or, for CPU to Splitter connection, use Tripp Lite cable #'s P500-006, P500-025, P500-050, or P500-100. For a Four Port unit, see part number B114-004-R.
- Plug in up to two VGA/SVGA monitors for simultaneous viewing
- Used primarily with video presentations or sharing information with multiple users
- 350Mhz Bandwidth Support, 2048x1536 Video Resolution
- Transmission distance up to 210ft
- Daisy-chain multiple units to increase the number of outputs
- Rugged, fully shielded metal housing
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332124890
Mfg Part No: B114-002-R
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.