StarTech 1ft USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable Product Details
StarTech ICUSB232PRO USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable
This innovative StarTech ICUSB232PRO USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable offers a professional grade solution for connecting legacy or industrial RS232 serial devices to a laptop or desktop computer through USB - eliminating the expense of upgrading serial peripherals for compatibility. A time-saving and convenient USB/Serial solution, the StarTech ICUSB232PRO USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable retains assigned serial COM port values in nonvolatile memory, allowing the same values to automatically be assigned to the adapter serial port if disconnected and reconnected, or disconnected from one USB port and installed in another.
A versatile connectivity solution that bridges legacy serial peripheral devices with newer USB-capable computers, the StarTech ICUSB232PRO USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable is compatible with Win98, 2000, XP, Vista and MAC OS 10.4+ operating systems. Purchase the StarTech ICUSB232PRO USB to RS232 DB9 Serial Adapter Cable today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- COM port settings are retained for serial devices plugged into different USB ports saving time
- Easy plug and play installation with our USB Powered adapter - no power outlet required
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
- Supports data transfer rates of up to 920kpbs
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Powered by an available USB port - no external power adapter required
- Provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer
- Supports remote wake up and power management control
- Supports automatic handshake mode
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030820080
Mfg Part No: ICUSB232PRO
( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.