TrippLite SmartOnline SU750XL - 750VA Expandable Tower UPS SystemItem#: YYT2-40139D | Model#: SU750XL
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite SmartOnline SU750XL Expandable Tower UPS Product Details
TrippLite SmartOnline SU750XL - 750VA Expandable Tower UPS System
The SU750XL on-line, double-conversion UPS protects critical server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges. Large-capacity 750VA/600W UPS continuously converts incoming AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output at 120V AC (+/-2%). Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency fluctuations and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS systems. True sine wave output and zero transfer time offer guaranteed compatibility with all equipment types. Includes 6 UPS supported outlets; 2 single-outlet load banks can be independently controlled via a software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment. Includes slot for internal SNMP/WEB card, plus DB9 enhanced serial monitoring port for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Includes USB and DB9 serial ports. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 enabled monitoring data, plus contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes Tripp Lite's PowerAlert UPS power management software. Compatible with Tripp Lite's Watchdog service monitoring/rebooting software. Upright tower form factor; attractive all-black color scheme.
What It Is & Why You Need It
- Ideal for protection of critical 120V servers, networking equipment and sensitive electronics. Common applications include corporate or departmental servers, workstations, hubs, routers, bridges, CAD/CAM workstations, concentrators, IP telephony and traditional PBX switching systems.
A Closer Look
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides constant, pure sine wave AC output
- Maintains continuous operation with zero transfer time through blackouts, brownouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Removes harmonic distortion, electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard-to-solve power problems
- Accepts input voltages between 80-138V (65-138V at loads under 70%), regulating output to 120V AC +/-2% 750VA/600W output capacity with 6 x NEMA5-15R outlets
- Two built-in individually switchable load banks can be controlled via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for the most critical equipment (1 outlet per bank)
- Standard internal battery set provides 11 min. runtime at half load and 4 min. at full load
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- DB9 serial network interface supports RS-232 and contact closure messaging
- Slot for optional SNMP/WEB card (part# SNMPWEBCARD)
- Included PowerAlert UPS power management software and cabling provides monitoring of in-depth site power conditions, full UPS status and fault warnings, output load level and load bank power control
- Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog service monitoring/rebooting software (part# WATCHDOGSW)
- Fault-tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS is overloaded or suffers an internal failure that requires service
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Upright tower format; attractive all-black color scheme
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only)
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332126160
Mfg Part No: SU750XL
( Length:19, Width:10, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 32.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.