Cables To Go 37487 Fiber Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 37487 Fiber Patch Cable
Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With SC to ST termination, this high-quality fiber optic patch cable, the Cables To Go 37487 Fiber Patch Cable, is specificially designed for gigabit ethernet applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
The Cables To Go 37487 Fiber Patch Cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 single mode fiber, immune to electrical interference. So be sure to pick up the Cables To Go 37487 Fiber Patch Cable today!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Provides high bandwidth for gigabit ethernet applications and provides transmission rates over longer distances
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 ?m
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Attenuation at 1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation at 1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded minimum bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded minimum bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1,000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5,000 cycles
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 4m
- Mfr: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.001lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120374879
Mfg Part No: 37487
( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.