D-Link AirPremier Wireless N Access Point - Wireless, 2.4Ghz, 300Mbps, Indoor, 100m, 802.11b/g/n - DAP-2310Item#: YYS2-4827297 | Model#: DAP-2310
- Price Was:
- Instant Savings:
- - $63.00 (33%)
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
D-Link AirPremier Wireless N Access Point - DAP-23 Product Details
The D-Link AirPremier N Access Point
The D-Link AirPremier N Access Point is an 802.11n access point, ideal for any network administrator to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network. This access point is mainly used in high traffic areas such as airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, and university campus deployments. With transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, users are able to connect with legacy 802.11b/g adapters in addition to the latest 802.11n adapters to enjoy faster downloads and instant communication.It is an entry level indoor access point, designed to be deployed in small offices and classrooms to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network.supports up to 300 Mbps throughput for the 2.4Ghz band.It comes with special feature which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power and increasing network security.
Broadcasts on 8 SSIDs Simultaneously.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Broadcasts on 8 SSIDs Simultaneously; Supports up to 8 SSIDs per Band that can logically divide the access point into several virtual access points all within a single hardware platform.
- Flexible Wireless; designed to be deployed in small offices and classrooms to create or expand the capacity of a wireless network
- 2.4Ghz Single-Band Wireless; With a high power radio design, the DAP-2310 supports up to 300 Mbps throughput for the 2.4Ghz band
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069368257
Mfg Part No: DAP-2310
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.