U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHSItem#: YYT2-080584 | Model#: USR3453C
Currently Out Of Stock!
U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS Product Details
U.S. Robotics Courier 56K Business Modem RoHS
The USRobotics Courier 56K Business Modem with V.Everything and V.Everywhere technology is the latest in the distinguished Courier line. Many modems claim reliability, but few match the real-world performance of Courier modems.
Even fewer offer the multitude of advanced business features found on this modem: global usage, Carrier Loss Redial, and Dial and Dialback Security. Remote management capabilities let you configure, set up, or troubleshoot your modems from almost anywhere.
When failure is not an option, you need the world-class capabilities that only come from the top of the USRobotics product line.
- V.Everything® and V.Everywhere™ Technology – Supports most communication protocols, operating systems, and international phone systems for maximum flexibility.
- Global Usage – Get connected from almost anywhere around the world. The included universal power adapter automatically handles global power variations from 100 V to 240 V.
- Integrated Multilayered Security – Dial and Dialback options check incoming calls for verification and password authorisation – protects your data and network from hackers.
- V.92 Functionality – V.92 offers greater online flexibility and exciting new features: Modem on Hold, Quick Connect, and V.PCM Upstream.
- Remote Operation – Upgrade your modem’s firmware through remote Flash and management features; perform setup and maintenance functions from another site. Keeps maintenance costs down and operations current.
- Robust Reliability – Business-oriented design, component selection, extensive testing, and real-world experience save you time, money, and trouble.
- Carrier Loss Redial – Automatically senses, redials, and re-establishes dropped remote connections – creates a virtual leased-line connection between two modems over regular dial-up lines.
- Trouble-Resistant Design – Works to keep you connected under adverse line conditions – special circuitry keeps this modem running when others would have failed.
- Instant Update† – Automatically checks the U.S. Robotics Web site for code updates when you’re online and downloads new features at your convenience. See Minimum System Requirements for software requirements.
Manufactured by: USRobotics
Warranty provided by: USRobotics
UPC No: 738168038541
Mfg Part No: USR3453C
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.