Ergotron WorkFit C-Mod Single Display Sit-Stand Wo Product Details
Stay energized and productive while you compute - move from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This workstation's large worksurface and height-adjustable keyboard tray and display make computing comfortable for prolonged periods. Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work! Additional features include 25" (63 cm) total height adjustment, a small footprint and advanced cable management.
- On-demand sit-stand workstation - improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screen to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Mobile configuration brings flexibility into the workspace. Easily moves through small doorways and over thresholds for collaborative meetings.
- IT deployment friendly - set aside several fully equipped WorkFit C-Mods for temporary workers, unassigned workstations (aka hoteling or hot desking) or telecommuter work pods; roll to the place of need (easily stored and ready to roll)
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply removing a section of worksurface and rolling in the sit-to-stand WorkFit, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management storage area
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Includes cart, LCD pivot, integrated worksurface, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray, wrist rest, mouse holder, cable storage box, CPU holder, four dual casters (two locking).
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel.
- Four dual casters - lockable front casters
DISPLAY HEIGHTS FROM GROUND: Minimum, 34.8"; Maximum, 59.8"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Five (5) Years
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 5+18 lbs
WORKSURFACE DIMENSIONS: 22"W x 17"D
KEYBOARD HEIGHTS FROM GROUND: Minimum, 22.4"; Maximum, 42.4"
LCD SIZE: up to 22"
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 24-198-055
ROTATION: 360° P/L
TILT (DEGREES): 25°
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833010893
Mfg Part No: 24-198-055
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 80.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.