Cisco SG500X24PK9NA SG500X-24P 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch - 24x 10/100/1000 Ports, RJ-45, Gigabit Ethernet, Managed, PoE (SG500X-24P-K9-NA)Item#: YYD2-SG500X24PK9NACA | Model#: SG500X-24P-K9-NA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cisco 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch Product Details
Cisco SG500X24PK9NA SG500X-24P 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
Support your growing small business with the Cisco SG500X24PK9NA SG500X-24P 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch. This Switch forms a solid foundation with the advanced capabilities you need to manage demanding applications. It provides twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet ports, which each deliver 1000Mbps data transfers and delivers 350W of power. Protected your network against threats as it also it comes with advanced security features like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, Secure Core Technology (SCT), and Advanced defense mechanisms. For maximum flexibility, scalability, and ease of use with multiple switches, it is designed with true stacking capability. Choose the affordable Cisco SG500X24PK9NA SG500X-24P 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch for excellent network performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Twenty-four Gigabit Ethernet ports; delivers 1000Mbps data signals
- PoE support; enables the network switch to deliver 305W of power as well
- Advanced security features; protects your network against unauthorized access and network attacks
- True stacking; works well with multiple switches for easier configuration, management, and flexibility
- Three 9500RPM fans; dissipates heat from the network switch
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658424632
Mfg Part No: SG500X-24P-K9-NA
( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 14.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.