OKI Microline 421n - Printer - B/W - dot-matrix - 16 in (width) - 240 dpi x 216 dpi - 9 pin - up to 570 char/sec - Parallel, USB, 10/100Base-TXItem#: YYS2-4082127 | Model#: 62418803
Currently Out Of Stock!
ML421N BGE DOTPR PAR-9PIN 570CPS USB ETH 120V Product Details
OKI Microline 421n (62418803)
Use the OKI Microline 421n for a superior printing performance. The OKI Microline printers delivers you with high productivity with its speed up to 570 character per second. It features with a 9 pin dot matrix that enhances the performance of the printer. This printer comes with a maximum resolution of 240 dpi x 216 dpi offering first class quality print. It is built with a maximum 128 KB memory capacity which handles maximum content. It also features a Parallel, USB, 10/100Base-TX connection for easy device connectivity. You can increase your productivity up to 17000 pages per month using this printer. Grab the OKI Microline 421n now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 9-pin dot matrix; improves the performance of the printer
- 240 dpi x 216 dpi; offers maximum resolution enabling first class quality
- 128 KB memory; powered up to handle maximum content
- Parallel, USB, 10/100Base-TX connection; enables easy device connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851450445
Mfg Part No: 62418803
( Length:28, Width:21, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 21.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 27pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.