IOGEAR - GCS1734 - 4-Port USB/PS2/Audio/Periph Share Switch Kit with CablesItem#: YYS2-4080069 | Model#: GCS1734
Currently Out Of Stock!
IOGEAR 4-Port USB/PS2 Kit with Cables Product Details
Extra Value to Conventional KVM Switches!
IOGEAR’s new MiniView™ Extreme Multimedia KVM and Peripheral Sharing Switch brings extra value to conventional KVM switches by offering USB peripheral sharing capabilities, audio and microphone support, and multi-platform support for Mac, Sun, USB and PS/2. You can save money and space by eliminating the need for multiple monitors, keyboards, mice, and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, zip drives, and more. Up to 127 different USB devices can be daisy chained from this KVMP switch. Sharing speakers and a microphone also offers extra value and convenience for the users.
USB and KVM technology together makes cross-platform management easy. A single USB console can control PCs, Macs, or even Sun workstations, and share peripherals and audio devices between the computers. Any USB-enabled computers, using any USB-compatible operating system, can benefit from the efficiency, expense reduction and convenience of IOGEAR's Miniview Extreme KVMP switch.
- User can conveniently switch USB peripheral devices from one computer to another using Hot Keys
- USB peripheral devices and USB consoles can be switched asynchronously from one computer to another using Hot Keys
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications and delivers a 12 Mbps data transmission rate
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting
- Support special keys on Mac and Sun keyboard
- Allows PC keyboards to simulate Mac and Sun special keys through Hotkeys
- Features AutoScan mode to monitor all computers
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Superior video quality - supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Extra convenience offered through sharing of speakers and microphone
- Easy installation: no software required, hot swappable
- Compact design for easy placement
- 1 MiniView™ Extreme Multimedia KVMP switch
- 4 USB KVM bonded cables
- 1 quick start guide
- 1 user manual
- 1 warranty card
- 1 power adapter
- 1 Firmware upgrade cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: IOGEAR
Warranty provided by: IOGEAR
UPC No: 881317000460
Mfg Part No: GCS1734
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- IOGEAR logos are registered trademarks of IOGEAR. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.