D-Link 7-Port USB 2.0 HUB
Maximize the peripheral connecting & expansion ability of your PC or laptop with the D-Link 7-Port USB 2.0 HUB. The USB 2.0 interface makes it easy to connect with almost all types of digital cameras, printers, external hard drives, mice, keyboards, flash drives, and tablets. It provides up to 480Mbps transferring speed for easy backup, sharing & copying of data and multimedia files. It is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 enabled devices and gives up to 12Mbps data transfer speed. Being a plug-n-play device, it is easy to use by just connecting it to an AC outlet and the USB port in your PC or laptop. Every port on this hub gives 0.5A standard power to charge various USB enabled devices, whereas two ports are featured with the fast charging ability and can charge power hungry devices, including iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players by giving up to 1.2A per port. You can also add more ports by just connecting multiple hubs and it can support up to 127 devices. Its compact design makes is easy to carry along in your bag or purse. Order the D-Link 7-Port USB 2.0 HUB today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 7 USB 2.0 ports; add more USB ports to the PC/laptop for connecting multiple devices simultaneously
- Up to 480Mbps data transfer speed with USB 2.0; enables to transfers data for copying or backup at faster speed
- Backward compatible; provides hassle free connectivity with USB 1.1 enabled legacy devices
- Plug-N- Play; makes it ready to use with a variety of systems and media players without interrupting any work in progress
- Fast charging ports; helps to quickly charge various mobile devices
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069371288
Mfg Part No: DUB-H7BL
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7700 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.