TrippLite / OMNIVS1500XL Product Details
Tripp Lite 1500VA UPS Omni VS
Tower Extended Run Line-Interactive 8 Outlet.
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration.
Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in dataline suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet connection. Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 14 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel. Extended runtime available with optional BP24V14 external battery pack.
A Closer Look
- OMNIVS1500XL Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels without using battery power
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 2 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port and cable enables UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Dataline surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or ethernet line connection
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 5 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 14 minutes half load runtime (750VA)
- Runtime is further expandable with the addition of BP24V14 external battery pack
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
- $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only)
- TrippLite UPS Unit
- USB Cable
- Telephone Cable
- Warranty Information
- User's Manual
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 037332119735
Mfg Part No: OMNIVS1500XL
( Length:16, Width:12, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 30.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.