OKI Microline 186 Dot Matrix Printer Product Details
The OKI® MICROLINE® 186 has a way with tough conditions. This compact forms printer actually thrives in industrial and point-of-sale environments because it’s built to meet the renowned OKI standards for quality and Tank-Tough® reliability. As proof, the ML186 has a 20,000-hour MTBF rating, more than triple that of its closest competitor. Just put it to work and see for yourself how it delivers!
Small package, big performance
For its size and weight, the ML186 is fast—375 cps in SuperSpeed Draft mode. It also combines efficiency with economy. It’s packed with advanced, field-proven technology, including a patented OKI closed-loop optical sensor that accurately positions the printhead, ensuring precise characters even on the last page of a 5-part form. The ML186 sports our rack-and-pinion drive system for dependable throughput and longer wear, a sturdy 200 million-character printhead that’s designed to deliver output speeds 25 % faster than its predecessor, and a 16-bit CPU for even quicker processing.
Exceptional paper handling
The ML186 can print virtually any continuous or sheetfed form—including “difficult” media: its pinfeed platen moves card stock and labels effortlessly, along with multi-part forms up to 10" wide. A short, straight paper path reduces the possibility of media jamming. Continuous forms and single sheet paper (e.g. letterhead) feed smoothly through the rear or top. And the optional Pull Tractor Kit handles media from 3" to 9.5" wide.
Unlike most other industrial and POS printers, the ML186 offers both bottom-feed and short-tear standard, so you can remove forms right at the perforation every time... which means the next form isn’t wasted.
All that and it’s easy to use, too
Walk up to the ML186 and select your character sets, form length, and line feed setting—right from the operator panel. It couldn’t be easier. For the next generation in forms-printing performance, specify the OKI ML186.
Getting the job done. Easily.
Whatever the need or the workload, the ML186 sets an impressive pace. Select any of four speed settings and get a quality product in less time. Fastest is the blazing 375 cps “Super Speed” Draft mode, followed by the 333 cps High-Speed Draft, 250 cps Utility, and the Near-Letter Quality of 62.5 cps.
- Super Speed Draft (cps): 375
- High Speed Draft (cps): 333
- Utility Speed (cps): 250
- Near Letter Quality Speed (cps): 62.5
- No. Of Copies: 5
- Automatic Paper Forms Loading: Yes
- Short Tear Off: No
- Zero Tear Off: Yes
- Rear Feed: Yes
- Paper Feed Rate (inch per second): 2
- Cut Sheet Feeder Option: Yes
- Roll Paper Stand Option: Yes
- Number of Pins: 9
- Printhead Life (characters): 200 million
- Memory Buffer Size: 128K
- Reliability (pg./mo.): 20000
- Monthly Workload (pages): 13,000
- Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA): 58
- Ribbon Life (characters): 3 million
- Power Voltage: 120v or 220v
- EPA Energy Star Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) (inches) 4.17 x 10.96 x 5.04
- Weight (lb.): 10
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 051851260341
Mfg Part No: 62422301
( Length:14, Width:19, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 13.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.