3Com SuperStack 4400 Product Details
3Com High-Density Stackable 10/100 Switching
Deploy high-performance, feature-rich Ethernet LAN switching with high port density. This affordable, intelligent 10/100 switch is fully manageable, making it a good choice for networks of any size.
The 3Com® SuperStack® 3 Switch 4400 also helps increase network availability and reliability. The switch optimizes and controls data flow through the use of advanced quality of service, helping to ensure that mission-critical traffic reaches the intended users every time.
Rapid Spanning Tree, stack-wide trunking, resilient stacking, link aggregation and built-in redundant power supply support deliver robust performance and fault tolerance.
- Total Ports:
- 48 autonegotiating 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX ports configured as automatic MDIX
- 2 module slots accommodating media modules or stacking modules
- Media Interfaces: RJ-45
- Ethernet Switching Features:
- Full-/half-duplex autonegotiation and flow control
- 802.1Q VLAN support
- 802.1p traffic prioritization
- Multi-Layer Packet Classification
- DiffServ Packet Marking
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- 802.1X Radius Network Login
- Web interface management
- Command line interface management
- 3Com Network Supervisor
- 3Com Network Administrator
- Height: 4.4 cm (1.7 in)
- Width: 44 cm (17.3 in)
- Depth: 27.4 cm (10.8 in)
- 802.1X Network Login and RADIUS support allows users to be assigned to designated VLANs with user-specific QoS settings; advanced application filtering, Secure Shell (SSH) encryption, and trusted IP settings provide additional network security.
- LACP (802.3ad) intelligently detects configuration duplicity and uses it to trunk up to 4Gb of bandwidth across a stack, while nullifying single points of failure from the network's edge infrastructure
- Advanced Layer 4 functionality identifies and prioritizes real-time or business-critical applications such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, LAN telephony, and video streaming
- Expansion ports provide a cost-effective means to implement Gigabit Ethernet backbone links, ensuring rapid access to important network resources at the network core
- Backup and restore functionality enables switch configurations to be captured and reapplied individually to a single switch or across a whole network at a push of a button
- Rubber feet
- User’s guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: 3Com
Warranty provided by: 3Com
UPC No: 662705401560
Mfg Part No: 3C17204-US
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- 3Com logos are registered trademarks of 3Com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.