Tripp Lite B140-1P0 DVI Over Cat5 Passive Extender Remote Unit
The exceptional Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5 Passive Extender Remote Unit transmits excellent DVI signals over a long distance with ease. When used with an passive remote unit B140-002 (2-port) and B140-004 (4-port) a DVI-D Single-Link signal can extend up to 100 ft. Coming in a black color, this video/audio extender can be used externally and can expand a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 100 ft, or a 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) signal up to 50 ft. You don’t have the need for an additional cable as the built-in DVI-D single link male connector can plug directly into a monitor without requiring any additional drivers. For cost effective VGA distribution, go for the Tripp Lite DVI Over Cat5 Passive Extender Remote Unit now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 24Awg wire Cat5e/6 cable; reaches max distance and resolution
- 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal; can be extended up to 100 ft
- 1920 x 1080 (60Hz) signal; can be extended up to 50 ft
- Built-in DVI-D single link male connector; can plug directly into a monitor
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332156655
Mfg Part No: B140-1P0
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.