See more products
Zalman CNPS7700-Cu 120mm CoolerItem#: Z20-1020 | Model#: CNPS7700-CU
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Zalman CNPS7700-Cu 120mm Cooler Product Details
Zalman CNPS7700-Cu 120mm Cooler
Keeping it cool is more than a state of mind when it comes to computers. It’s a necessity for the long-term survival and continual high performance of your PC. The global leader in providing quiet computer cooling solutions, Zalman brings you a wide variety of products designed to optimize systems performance by reducing heat. With a full line of CPU fans, Zalman offers everything you need to take the heat off your computer.
|High Performance CPU Cooling
- High performance CPU cooling without the Noise !
- Large capacity 120mm fan !
- Simultaneous cooling of VGA, Northbridge, RAM, FET !
- Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
- Pure Copper base material ensures excellent heat dissipation.
- Intel Pentium 4 (Socket 775), Intel Pentium 4 (Socket 478), and AMD64 (Socket 754/939/940) compatible design for broad compatibility.
- The large 120mm fan inside the FHS maximizes cooling performance by providing sufficient airflow even at slow rotation speeds.
- The large 120mm fan provides air flow over a large area, cooling not only the CPU, but the VGA card, Northbridge, FET, and RAM.
- The adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan performance.
- Dimensions : 136(L) x 136(W) x 67(H)mm
- Weight : 918g
- Base Material : Pure Copper
- Dissipation Area : 3,268 cm2
- Bearing Type : 2-Ball
- Speed : 1,000 ~ 2,000rpm ± 10%
- Thermal Resistance : 0.19 ~ 0.24°C/W
- Noise Level : 20 ~ 32dB ± 10%
- FAN Speed Controller (FAN MATE 2)
- Dimensions : 70(L) x 26(W) x 26(H)mm
- Weight : 20g
- Output Voltage : 5V ~ 11V ± 2%
- Allowable Power : 6W or lower
- Connector : 3-Pin
|Fan Type||CPU Fan|
|Fan Size||136 x 136 x 67 mm|
|Bearing Type||Dual Ball|
|Noise Level||32 dBA|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Nov 10, 2006
This is my second Zalman CPU cooler - I've had great experiences both times! This fan has dropped my 'idling' CPU temp from ~51C to 44C and is much quieter than the OEM fan. At 100% CPU load (rendering video) max CPU temp ~56C. I have an AMD Athlon 66 X2 4200 CPU.
- Sep 18, 2006
Awesome HSF!!! Got it on an overclocked Athlon 64 2800+ /w Performance Rating of a 3650+!!! Idle 34C Load 41C. Highly recommended!!!
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: Zalman
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CNPS7700-CU
Box Size: ( Length: 13, Width: 8, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 2.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z20-1020
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Zalman logos are registered trademarks of Zalman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.