OKI Microline 420 - Printer - B/W - dot-matrix - Roll (10 in) - 240 dpi x 216 dpi - 9 pin - up to 570 char/sec - Parallel, Serial, USBItem#: YYS2-4028615 | Model#: 91909703
Currently Out Of Stock!
ML420 DOTPR 570CPS BLK-120V SER Product Details
OKI Microline 420 (91909703)
If you need a printer for its unsurpassed performance choose the OKI Microline Printer. The B/W 9 pin dot-matrix printer uses a (10 in) roll and prints at 240dpi x 216dpi resolution with up to 570 char/sec. It has a Parallel, Serial, USB interface that allows you to connect the printer to an existing network. Its rugged print head with its 200-million character life delivers precise, sharp characters. Its print speed and versatile paper handling make them ideal for the office along with most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility environments. Order the OKI Microline Printer to streamline productivity and enhance performance at work.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Zero-tear feature; accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation, eliminating wasted stock
- 570 characters-per-second; super-fast print speed
- Rugged print head; with its 200-million character life delivers precise, sharp characters
- Print speed and versatile paper handling; make them ideal for the office, too
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851440620
Mfg Part No: 91909703
( Length:21, Width:21, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 17.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.