OKI Microline 420n - Printer - B/W - dot-matrix - 10 in (width) - 240 dpi x 216 dpi - 9 pin - up to 570 char/sec - Parallel, USB, 10/100Base-TXItem#: YYS2-4028612 | Model#: 91909704
Currently Out Of Stock!
ML420N DOTPR 570CPS 9PIN-NCAR 120V USB PAR ETH BLK Product Details
OKI Microline 420n (91909704)
Enjoy the professional quality prints offered from the OKI printer. It is a B/W 9 pin dot-matrix utilizing 10 in (width) at 240 dpi x 216 dpi resolutions with print speeds of up to 570 char/sec. Its Parallel, USB, 10/100Base-TX allows you to connect to network devices.Its rugged print head with its 200-million character life delivers precise, sharp characters while an OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. Order theOKI Microline Printer,a giant leap forward in impact printer performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Zero-tear feature; eliminates the unwanted stock
- 570 characters-per-second; super-fast print speed
- Rugged print head with its 200-million character life; delivers precise, sharp characters
- OKI closed-loop feedback system; assures character placement accuracy
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851440590
Mfg Part No: 91909704
( Length:21, Width:21, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 17.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 20pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.