OKI Microline 421 - printer - B/W - dot Product Details
OKI Microline Printer (421 92009703)
The OKI Microline Printer has several features that allow it to win hands down over the competition and its predecessors. It is a B/W 9 pin dot-matrix printer that utilizes a (16 in) Roll at 240dpi x 216dpi print resolution with up to 570 char/sec print output. It sports a parallel, serial, USB interface that allows you to connect the printer to an existing network. The three piece top cover offers easy access and unsurpassed break resistance while its print speed and versatile paper handling makes it ideal for any environment. Order the OKI Microline Printer for impact printer performance and enhanced productivity.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The three piece top cover; provides easy access and unsurpassed break resistance
- An internal cooling fan; provides continuous airflow for the print head
- Additional feed rollers; provide precise forms handling and printed character placement accuracy
- Its print speed and versatile paper handling; makes it ideal for the office, too.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 518514504070
Mfg Part No: 92009703
( Length:27, Width:21, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 21.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 26pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.