Belkin 10-Foot USB 2.0 A/B Cable Product Details
For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission
You’ve purchased the USB printer of your dreams, but faulty wiring keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series USB device cable will keep those dream machines error free. Connect your USB printer, scanner, hard drive and more to your computer. Transmits data at 12Mbps with error-free, high performance transmission.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Fast, 12 Mbits/sec transmission speed.
- High performance 20-gauge power wires.
- USB logo guarantees cables are 100% compliant with current USB specifications.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868130704
Mfg Part No: F3U133-10
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.