Aten Parallel Line Extender Product Details
Aten High Speed Parallel Line Extender
The parallel interface has a serious limitation in that data can only be transmitted reliably over relatively short distances. This problem is solved with the lightweight, easy to use, IC-164T (Transmitter) / IC-164R (Receiver) line extender pairs. The speed of the IC-164 outperforms any available product of its kind, and use of 4 wire telephone line virtually guarantees error free transmission.
The IC-164 Parallel Line Extender guarantees the reliable transfer and reception of data over distances beyond the standard for length and capability, without the need for an external power source. The IC-164 extends parallel data up to 400m (1300') over 4 wire telephone line for error-free transmission.
- DB-25 Male and RJ-116
- C-36 Male and RJ-116
- Cable Type: 4-Wire Telephone Line
- Cable Length: 400 m [1300'] (max.)
- Data Transfer Speed: 21 Kbytes/sec.
- Power (Optional): DC 9V 400mW (min.)
- Housing: Plastic
- 45 g
- 50 g
- 82 (L) x 54 (W) x 26 (H) mm
- 76 (L) x 53 (W) x 21 (H) mm
- No External Power Required (External Power Optional)
- Can Be Used With Auto Switches
- Easy Installation
- Compact Size
- FCC Approved
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792150333
Mfg Part No: IC164
( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.