Ergotron Neo-Flex WallMount Product Details
Ergotron Neo-Flex Wall Mount with Tilt up to 19"
Add greater range of movement to your LCD display or TV! Raise or lower your LCD 5". Pan right or left. Tilt forward or back. Even rotate 90° for portrait/landscape viewing. This unit's slim profile makes it perfect for areas where space is at a premium.
| Home or Business.
Perfect for use in the home where counter space can be at a premium.
| Constrained Spaces
Use in space-constrained areas of patient rooms.
| Many Applications.
Perfect for clinics, labs, manufacturing, airports and other space constrained areas
- Description: Neo-Flex Wall Mount Lift (black)
- Weight Capacity: 6–16 lbs (2.7–7.2 kg)
- Weight capacity may be diminished if monitor depth is greater than 2 inches
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Mounting Options: Mounts to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, attach to wood stud. To increase support, a separately-ordered Wall Track accessory is recommended
- Product Dimensions: 16.5" H x 4.25" W x 3.63" D (419 x 108 x 92 mm), in low position
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.3" x 5" x 5.6" (465 mm x 127 mm x 142 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Warranty: Three (3) years
A Closer Look
- Patented CF™ lift-and-pivot motion technology provides premium display adjustment.
- Slim profile: less than 4" (10 cm) separates wall and display.
- Perfect for clinics, labs, airports and other space-constrained areas.
- 5" vertical adjustment enhances ergonomics for multiple users.
- Right/left pan and forward/back tilt minimizes glare and increases viewing comfort.
Please Note: Monitor Shown Not Included.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 698833004304
Mfg Part No: 60-577-195
( Length:19, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 5.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.