Belkin 10-Foot Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Belkin High Performance 10ft. CAT6 Snagless Yellow Patch Cable
How does a Cat 6 patch cable affect your network? It’s like when you replace one blocked pipe in your plumbing line and suddenly the flow increases, the transfer is more fluid and the whole system is improved.
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
- PowerSum tested.
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868406687
Mfg Part No: A3L980-10-YLW-S
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.