HP 110-Volt User Maintenance Kit (Q5421A) Product Details
HP 110-Volt User Maintenance Kit (Q5421A)
For HP Laserjet 4240n, 4250 and 4350 Printers
Your HP LaserJet printer is a serious investment. Take serious stock in its maintenance and upkeep, and you’ll have an invaluable productivity tool for years to come. That’s where the HP 110-Volt User Maintenance Kit comes in. Prevent clogs, blurring, and other misfits that can ruin your print jobs and reduce the quality of your work. The User Maintenance kit ensures that you (and everyone else in your office!) get the optimum print quality from every job, every time. This is the perfect accessory-designed to keep your HP printer up and running. And it comes backed by a true HP warranty. Don’t suffer through printer downtime due to lack of machine maintenance. Save money by cutting out the printer repair guy. Protect your work and rate at which you produce it-with the HP 110-Volt User Maintenance Kit.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
UPC No: 829160301877
Mfg Part No: Q5421A
( Length:19, Width:12, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 6.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 11pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.