Tripp Lite 6-Foot PS/2 KVM Cable KitItem#: YYS2-3947696 | Model#: P774-006
Currently Out Of Stock!
Tripp Lite 6-Foot PS/2 KVM Cable Kit Product Details
Tripp Lite 6-ft. KVM Switch Cable
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit is designed to connect a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector KVM switches (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. It consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Lenght: 6-ft.
- Connector A: HD15 (Male).
- Connector B: (x2) MiniDIN6 (Male).
- Input Connector: Custom HD15 (Male).
- Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to a Tripp Lite NetDirector KVM switch (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R.
- 6-ft. 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332118776
Mfg Part No: P774-006
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.