Adesso 19" Rackmount Drawer with PS/2 Keyboard Product Details
Adesso 19" Rackmount Keyboard Drawer
This Industrial keyboard is designed according to EIA-RS-310C specifications for standard 19" rackmount cabinets. Industrial PC keyboards offer a flexible selection of full-size keyboards to meet any industrial application requirements.
The 1U drawer style models allow for space conservation and system security. All keyboard series are made form high-grade, heavy-duty material to withstand harsh environment operations. With unparalleled comfort design unique to the keyboard series, you will be confident in choosing this high quality input device that is also fully IBM PS/2 compatible. Simply connect the keyboard to an existing system for immediate system operation.
- OS Compatibility: PC
- Chassis body material: Adopts heavy duty steel and with Hand hold
- Keyboard Bay: 15.74" x 9.37" x 1.34" (L x W x H
- Keyboard Compatibility: PS/2
- Key layout: 104 keys
- Travel distance: 4.0 +/- 0.5 mm
- Travel to peak: Peak force 50 +/- 10 gm
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95% RH
- Switch life: 10 million life cycles
- Electronic data: +5V/DC +/_ 5%
- Dimension: 15.74" x 9.37" x 1.34" (L x W x H)
- Operation temperature: 0 to 55 degree C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degree C
A Closer Look
- Designed for standard 19" rackmount; complies with 19" EIA-RS-310C standards
- Standard PS/2 Keyboard connector
- Integrated GlidePoint touchpad takes the place of your mouse.
- Special surface padding for comfort robust design for heavy use or harsh environment operation
- Anti-rust chassis, and anti-shock function to protect internal electronic components
- Easy installation onto any 19" rackmount
Manufactured by: Adesso Inc.
Warranty provided by: Adesso Inc.
UPC No: 783750002011
Mfg Part No: ACK-730PB-MRP
( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 14.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Adesso Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Adesso Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.