APC Switched Rack PDU - Power distribution strip - AC 120 V - Ethernet 10/100 - 8 output connector(s) - 1U - 19" - for P/N: SU2200R3X152-TU, SU5000R5T-TF3, SU5000R5T-TF3-TU, SU5000R5XLT-TF3, SU5000R5XItem#: YYS2-3943101 | Model#: AP7901
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
APC Switched Rack PDU power distribution stri Product Details
APC Switched Rack PDU
For convenient distribution of electric power among racks of computers or networking devices, rely on the APC Switched Rack PDU. This PDU offers 120V of nominal output for up to 8 devices. With its Remote Individual Outlet Control feature, users have the ability to turn off outlets that are not in use. It also boasts its Alarm Thresholds, which helps the users avoid overloaded circuits. In addition, this PDU offers a wide range of inputs and outputs connectivity adaptable to varying power requirements. Buy the APC Switched Rack PDU now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Switched Rack PDU; offers convenient distribution of electric power among devices
- 120V Output nominal voltage; provides ample power on every device
- 8 outlets; lets you connect up to eight devices
- Remote Individual Outlet Control; allows the user to automatically turn off any unused outlets
- Alarm Thresholds; helps users avoid overloaded circuits
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304206538
Mfg Part No: AP7901
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 8.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.