TrippLite SmartOnline 6-Outlet / 2200VA / 1600Watt / 2U Expandable Rack Tower / UPSItem#: YYS2-4006693 | Model#: SU2200RTXL2UA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite 2200VA UPS Product Details
Super Value Pricing!
2200VA UPS Smart Online Rack/Tower PureSine 7 outlet
TrippLite delivers one of the most effective UPS systems we’ve ever seen! This online, double-conversion, sine wave UPS with PDU switching, current monitoring and fault tolerant auto-bypass has sailed through all the toughest performance tests. In fact, the SmartOnline Expandable 2U Rack-Tower UPS system is the ideal high performance UPS system for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications! The remarkably affordable 2200VA-2.2KVA UPS system is perfect for the protection of critical 120v equipment in server rooms, internetworking closets and telecommunications systems in rackmount or tower applications. The Model SU2200RTXL2Ua is commonly used for corporate or departmental servers, workstations, hubs, routers, bridges, CAD/CAM workstations, concentrators, IP telephony and traditional PBX switching systems. Backed by a 2-year product warranty / $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only)! Super value pricing!
- SmartOnline high performance UPS system is ideal for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides perfectly regulated sine wave output within 2% of 100/110/120V (user selectable) under all usage conditions
- Maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time
- Removes harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses, frequency variations and other hard to solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Corrects line voltage conditions as low as 65V and as high as 138V back to selectable 100/110/120V (+/-2%) values
- Standard internal battery set offers 18 minutes runtime at half load (800W) and 6 minutes at full load (1600W)
- Optional BP48V24-2U external battery pack increases runtime to 66 minutes at half load (800W) and 28 minutes at full load (1600W /limit 1)
- Optional BP48V60RT3U external battery pack increases runtime to 132 minutes at half load (800W) and 61 minutes at full load (1600W / multi-pack compatible)
- Compact rackmount form factor installs using only 2 rack spaces (2U) with a maximum installed depth of only 19 inches
- Ships with all mounting accessories for 4 post rackmount installation
- Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount or wallmount installation
- Optional 2-9USTAND accessory enables small-footprint upright tower placement
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS suffers internal failure and requires maintenance
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot
- HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software supports safe unattended shutdown, monitoring and control via local connected servers, plus any number of additional servers over IP
- UPS interface supports on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, AC line frequency, timed inverter sutoff, activate self-test, load bank output power control and remote reboot, UPS nominal voltage adjustment and UPS line to battery power voltage setpoints
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- NEMA 5-20P input plug (user-installable NEMA 5-15P replacement plug included) / NEMA 5-15/20R & NEMA L5-20R output receptacles
- Integrated 2 bank switched PDU enables remote outlet management for load shedding or remote reboot of individual load banks (bank 1 has two outlets / bank two has four outlets)
- Front panel LEDs offer current monitoring and battery charge level information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
- Supports 2 post rackmount installation with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Single line TEL/DSL or network ethernet line surge suppression
- 2 year manufacturer's product warranty, $250,000 ULtimate Lifetime Insurance
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332042224
Mfg Part No: SU2200RTXL2UA
( Length:24, Width:22, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 62.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.