TrippLite Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU Product Details
TrippLite Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications
Experience incredible efficiency and assistance with the TrippLite Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications. This Power Distribution Unit (PDU) allows you to be updated with power consumption status, avoiding various electrical troubles and keeping network activities running smoothly. The TrippLite Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications works on 208V/240V and runs at a 50/60 Hz frequency, ensuring incredible performance while limiting power consumption. It comes with a vertical presentation for optimum positioning convenience. It also comes with 2 LED indicators, so you can monitor its status at all times. Monitor network applications and power status accordingly with the TrippLite Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2 Led Indicators; allows you to effectively monitor device status
- 50/60 Hz frequency; works on 208V/240V and ensures minimal power consumption
Keep It Energized
PDUMV30HV 63.75 in. vertical 0U metered rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency derated to 24A). Includes 10 ft. attached line cord with L6-30P input plug. 24 C13 and 6 C19 outlets support up to 30 directly connected pieces of networking equipment. Outlets are arranged in two separately metered and breakered 15A load banks (each with 3 C19 and 12 C13 outlets). Set of 2 built-in 2 character displays offer continuous information on PDU power consumption for each of the two built-in loading banks.
- 208/240V 30A Metered Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in 63.75 in. 0U vertical form factor.
- 30A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 24A)
- Attached L6-30P input plug with 10 ft. line cord
- 30 total output receptacles (6 C19, 24 C13)
- Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered and metered 15A load banks (each with 3 C19 and 16 C13 outlets)
- Current meters offer the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications
- Pair of easy to read, two-character LED displays offer continuous PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments for each metered load bank
- Circuit breaker offers protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Sleeved circuit breaker assembly prevents accidental shutoff and requires no tools to reset if tripped
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Tooless installation supports fast installation in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Included nut & bolt mounting brackets support installation in racks or other flat surfaces, such as under-counter, wallmount and other surfaces
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332139351
Mfg Part No: PDUMV30HV
( Length:64, Width:4, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.