OKI Pacemark 4410n Product Details
The Pacemark® 4410 is simply the most reliable, powerful and durable forms printer in its class. Stand-alone or shared by a workgroup, this heavy-duty impact printer can tackle your most demanding forms work-flow and then some.
The exceptional performance of the Pacemark 4410 is perfectly suited to applications requiring high volume, including long, unattended print runs, general data processing, invoices, billing and financial statements, inventory reports, banking transaction logs, and accounting reports.
For unsurpassed reliability, the Pacemark 4410 is rated at 15,000 hours before failure (MTBF) — the equivalent of 7.25 years of 40-hour work weeks! — outperforming its closest competition by 50%.
For strength and stability, the Pacemark 4410 has a larger, beefier carriage assembly, ensuring optimal print quality. The metal chassis gives the printer greater rigidity and strength in rugged environments. Even the tear bar is long-lasting metal — for clean, precise cutting.
Convenience and support to count on
Everything about the Pacemark 4410 says "convenience" — right down to the 2-line, back-lit LCD display panel. And that extends to the printer's sensor-driven paper handling: stock thickness is read and adjustments made automatically, so there's no need for user intervention — and media moves smoothly through the machine.
Two paper paths (front and rear) let you load two forms simultaneously: continuous-form stock, including single- and multi-part, card stock, envelopes and labels. And the paths can be selected through the printer software that's included or via the front panel.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851140049
Mfg Part No: 61801001
( Length:24, Width:22, Depth:36)
Shipping Weight: 125.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.