TrippLite 10-Foot PS/2 Slimcable Product Details
Tripp Lite 10-ft PS/2 KVM Cable
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit is designed to connect a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's B004-008, Standard 8-Port KVM switch. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. It consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to a Tripp Lite B004-008 8-Port KVM Switch.
- 10-ft. 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332125354
Mfg Part No: P750-010
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.