HP 90 Magenta Print Cartridge Product Details
HP 90 Magenta Print Cartridge
From sharp lines to photo-quality images—HP 90 printing supplies get the job done right. Patented dye-based color and pigment-based black HP inks produce accurate lines and images. And HP Smart technology¹ ensures optimum print quality and reliability and provides automatic alerts when a cartridge is low or out. With the new HP 90 Black Ink Cartridge for high-volume printing, HP now offers two sizes of each color. Fewer interruptions save time and increase productivity for an excellent value.
- HP ink cartridges help you get the job done right. Patented dye-based color and pigment-based black HP 90 ink formulations produce consistently outstanding print quality—from sharp, accurate line diagrams to accurate photos. Designed together with the printer and HP papers and film, HP 90 ink cartridges deliver long-life output, more ink stability on the page and excellent results over a broad spectrum of large format printing material.
- Innovative HP Smart Printing technology ensures you get outstanding results every time you print. To ensure consistent print quality, interactive system technology in HP 90 Ink Cartridges, HP 90 Printheads and your Designjet printer makes automatic and continuous adjustments to optimize print quality and color accuracy. (Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all HP printing features).
- Designed together, HP inks and HP Universal Bond Paper produce crisp line resolution and high-color contrast prints. And now there are more choices tailored to your needs—new long rolls, super-long roll and metric sizes. Changing the paper roll less often means fewer interruptions and more time to focus on more important aspects of your work.
- The HP Designjet printing system—printers, ink cartridges, printheads and paper—is engineered to work with precision. As a vital component, every HP cartridge must meet strict quality standards. All HP inks are subjected to more than 20 tests for purity to prevent problems that degrade image quality, for example, microscopic contaminants that can clog printhead nozzles. Reliable operation saves time, improves productivity and lowers overall printing costs, making HP supplies an excellent value.
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
UPC No: 829160222646
Mfg Part No: C5063A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.