Epson LQ-680Pro Impact PrinterItem#: YYS2-1627009 | Model#: C376101
Currently Out Of Stock!
Epson LQ-680Pro Product Details
Printing 413cps in High-Speed Draft mode, the economical 24-pin EPSON® LQ-680Pro consistently delivers Letter Quality results on forms up to six parts thick. Its straight paper path and flatbed design facilitate more efficient printing without disruptive paper jams, while its advanced APG technology automatically adjusts its print head, to ensure consistent performance form year to year. A high performance impact printer, it boasts an MTBF rating of 10,000 POH and a 400-million strokes/wire print head rating.
- High-speed, 24-pin printing
- Flatbed APG (Automatic Platen Gap) adjustment technology
- Multipart printing and front versatility
- MTBF rating of 10,000 POH; 400-million strokes/wire print head life
- Windows 3.1x, 95, 98, 2000, Me and NT 3.51/4.0 printer drivers
Single sheets – 3.5" to 12"
Continuous – 4" to 12"
Single sheets – 2.8" to 16.5"
Continuous – 3" to 22"
- No. 6 and No. 10 envelopes thickness:
.0063" to .0205"
- Roll paper
Hardware and Software Details
- Software Drivers:
Windows 3.1x, 95, 98, 2000, Me and NT 3.51/4.0
Bi-directional 8-bit parallel interface
(IEEE -1284 Nibble Mode supported)
Type-B interface slot option
- Input Buffer:
- Printer Language:
IBM 2390 Plus emulation
- Sound Level:
55 dBA (ISO7779 pattern)
- Rated voltage:
AC 120 V
- Input voltage range:
AC 99 to 132 V
- Rated frequency range:
50 to 60 Hz
- Input frequency range:
49.5 to 60.5 Hz
Weight: 20.7 lb
- Total print volume:
20 million lines (except print head)
10,000 POH (25% duty cycle)
- Print head:
400 million strokes/wire
- Black fabric cartridge:
2 million characters
(LQ mode, 10 cpi, 48 dots/character)
- User Guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Epson Canada
Warranty provided by: Epson Canada
UPC No: 010343832138
Mfg Part No: C376101
( Length:19, Width:14, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 25.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 27pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson Canada logos are registered trademarks of Epson Canada. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.