HP 11 Magenta Printhead Product Details
HP 11 Magenta Printhead
The HP 11 magenta printhead is designed to deliver exceptional speed and print quality using ultra-small ink drop technology. The printhead contains a smart chip that optimizes print quality and monitors printhead health. The HP 11 magenta printhead is easy to maintain: simply replace worn printhead for uninterrupted clear, sharp output.
The printer driver will give you a warning if your printhead is about to fail. You will then be able to purchase a replacement printhead before the print quality begins to deteriorate.
- HP Deskjet 2200 and 2250 series printers
- HP Designjet 500, 500PS, 800 and 800PS printers
- Built-in smart chip for outstanding print quality without guesswork
- Wide printhead with more nozzles for extra-fast printing
- Ultimate photo and line quality - thanks to ultra small ink drop size and HP Color Layering Technology
- Works as a modular system with HP 10 black ink cartridges and HP 11 or HP 82 color ink cartridges
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
UPC No: 088698857236
Mfg Part No: C4812A
( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.