Tripp Lite 1000VA UPS Product Details
Tripp Lite 1000VA UPS Smart Pro
Rack/Tower Digital LCD Line-Interactive 8 Outlet.
Tripp Lite's SMART1000LCD line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. This unit has PULL OUT LCD panel that can be rotated so you can read the data if the unit is on its side or even upside down! Internal UPS circuits support entry level PCs for up to 60 minutes or individual VCR/DVR component for as long as 3 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Built-in single line RJ phone suppression jacks protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Set of coax jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1000VA / 500 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 4 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1000VA/500 watts and 14 minutes with a half load of 500VA/250 watts. 2 year warranty. $200,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada Only).
- SMART1000LCD Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support during blackouts
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes or single VCR/DVR components for up to 3 hours during blackouts
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 4 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Single line phone suppression protects standard dialup/DSL phone connection
- Audible alarm and front panel LCD display offers complete UPS and line power status information, including input voltage
- 1000VA / 500 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 4 minutes full load runtime (1000VA / 500 watts), 14 minutes half load runtime (500VA / 250 watts)
- Cabinet adapts to tower format or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount (2U) format requires an optional shelf, available separately
- 2 year product warranty
- $200,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA & Canada Only).
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332124999
Mfg Part No: SMART1000LCD
( Length:16, Width:7, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 16.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.