OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Printer - Dot Matrix, 240 x 216 dpi, 435 CPS, USBItem#: YYS2-1632404 | Model#: 62415501
Currently Out Of Stock!
OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Printer Product Details
OKI MicroLine 321 Turbo Network Impact Printer
The MicroLine 321 Turbo/n builds on the heritage of Tank-Tough reliability established by OKI's ML 321, OKI's best-selling dot matrix printer all around the world. Now, the 321 Turbo/n comes factory-configured with a high-speed OkiLAN 6120e Internal Print Server for use across your company network or via the Internet. This 9-pin dot matrix printer is blazing new trails in productivity. Engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding point-of-sale, automation and utility applications, the 321 Turbo/n can easily run twice as long as most printers in its class! It can simplify any job on virtually any stock, and it's economical enough to put wherever you need data on the spot. The ML 321 Turbo/n puts the "work" in workstations for financial departments, wholesale or retail sales counters, even for warehouse or manufacturing environments. Set it up with a box of forms - even 6-part invoices! - and let it run and run and run. Its relentless performance comes from the rugged printhead design that keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. Plus, an impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments.
Unmatched paper-handling capability
Specifically designed to offer enhanced paper-handling capabilities, the ML 321 Turbo/n can be set with an expanded gap between printhead and platen, accommodating multi-part forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor. A bottom feed feature* keeps the paper path short and straight when running stiff card stock or labels. The 321 Turbo/n printhead has a lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch - right to the last page of a 6-part form! For precisely formed output, a patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page, first time and every time. And the auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms.
- Manage corporate printer assets remotely; check printer status and change settings through the PrintSuperVision utility or from anywhere in the world via a Web browser
- Provide support to end-users quickly, without having to go to printer site
- Alerts up to 4 people via e-mail, anywhere in the world, of printer/network problems: Paper out, Paper jam, Door open
- Different alerts can be sent to different people
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connectivity; up to 470 Kbps data transfer rate
- No performance bottlenecks – only network traffic limits throughput
- Network connectivity without changing printer’s physical location
- Enables bottom paper feed, custom cabinets; minimizes “cable clutter”
- Works with Windows Vista, XP, 2000/ME, 98 and NT 40
- Including NDS, NDPS, NLSP; IPX/SPX protocols Works in Novell environments
- Java-based utility lets printer be “discovered”, installed and managed
- Print server/printer can be “discovered” and managed
- Facilitates job tracking
- Printer can accept jobs over the Internet using Internet Printing Protocol
- Windows XP, 2000, 98/95, 3.x and NT 4.0; MS-DOS; Novell – NDS, NDPS, NLSP; IPX/SPX protocol; UNIX; HP JetAdmin, Web JetAdmin compatible
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851450230
Mfg Part No: 62415501
( Length:21, Width:28, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 21.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 27pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.