TRENDnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch Product Details
TRENDnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch
The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PC’s with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PC’s with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PC’s instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC’s.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- USB Keyboard/Mouse emulation with 2-set of detachable KVM Cables
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more
- Supports super High Video Quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS
- Multi-Platform support for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini
- Hot-Plug pluggable. Adds PC or removes the connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PC’s
- Switches PC by hot-keys, push button or windows-base client switch software.
- Auto-Scan & LED display for easy status monitoring
- User definable hot-key (Windows Only)
- USB Interface Power method
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
UPC No: 710931304237
Mfg Part No: TK-207K
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.