Kensington Noise Canceling Headphones Product Details
Kensington Noise Canceling Headphones
Silence noisy environments for traveling comfort. Take the noise out of noisy planes and accommodations with the Kensington Noise Canceling Headphones. These comfortable and compact headphones let mobile professionals travel in peace and quiet. A built-in microprocessor analyzes background noises and creates an inverse sound wave that cancels the offending sound. Engines, fans, snoring, and other low frequency annoyances virtually disappear, leaving the traveler free to work, sleep, or listen to music in blissful silence.
A Closer Look
- Creates quiet environment for work, sleep, or listening pleasure
- Generates inverse sound wave to eliminate background noise
- Comfortable and lightweight for all-day use
- Foldable design stows in travel bag for carrying ease
- Airplane jack for hassle-free music or movie enjoyment
Manufactured by: Kensington
Warranty provided by: Not Available
UPC No: 085896330844
Mfg Part No: 33084
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kensington logos are registered trademarks of Kensington. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.