Diamond Radeon X1600 Pro 256MB AGP 8x Product Details
THE GAME IS ON!
Outstanding Digital Entertainment
The Radeon® X1600 is designed to deliver outstanding entertainment and 3D graphics through its unique ultra-threaded core architecture and ATI’s Avivo™ video and display technology. The Radeon X1600 is a perfect way to connect your PC and consumer electronic devices together for an ideal home entertainment and gaming system.
A Closer Look
- CineFX Engine
Powers cinematic effects beyond imagination. With advanced vertex and pixel shader capabilities, stunning and complex special effects are possible. In addition, increased horsepower delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- AGP 8X
Provides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X—2.1GB/sec. vs. 1.1BG/sec. AGP 8X enables more complex models and detailed textures, creating richer and more lifelike environments. Uninterrupted data flow allows for smoother video streaming and faster, more seamless gameplay.
- DVI Support
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays with up to 1600x1200 resolution.
Minimum System Requirements
- 420 Watt ATX 2.0 or greater power supply.Consult your computer system manual to ensure the power supply is designed to accommodate a high-end graphics card with a peak dissipation above 75 watts.
- Intel® Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon®, Athlon(r) 64, Athlon® XP,Athlon® FX
- System Memory: 256 MB or higher. 512MB recommended
- 90MB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive (for installation software).
- AGP 3.0 Slot.
- DVD-ROM required for DVD Playback.
- Microsoft Windows® XP (Home or Pro) or Windows® 2000
- High-resolution MultiSync or multi-frequency monitors or any other type or VGA monitor.
- Digital flat-panel (DFP) displays or digital CRT display.
- Connecting Device for CrossFireT--Only one display while enable Cross-Fire
- Diamond Radeon X1600 Pro 256MB AGP 8x Video Card
- Installation Guide
- Drivers CD
- HDTV Cable
- S-Video Cable
- Composite Cable
- Power Connector
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- Composite Adapter
Manufactured by: Diamond Multimedia
Warranty provided by: Diamond Multimedia
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: X1600AGP256SB
UPC No: 757448003369
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:12, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D10-2080
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Diamond Multimedia logos are registered trademarks of Diamond Multimedia. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.