D-Link 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100 Switch Product Details
D-Link DES-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100 Switch
Set up energy-efficient networks with the D-Link DES-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100 Switch! The D-Link DES-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100 Switch contains 5 auto sensing 10/100 front Ethernet ports to support your various wired network connections. It also supports Auto MDI/MDIX so you won't need to worry about cable types when connecting to your servers, hubs, routers, or switches. It is IEEE 802.1p QoS compliant, which allows it to distinguish and prioritize time-sensitive, important data for better efficiency. It utilizes D-Link’s Green Technology, so it powers down idle ports and saving you power. Purchase the D-Link DES-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100 Switch now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 5 auto sensing 10/100 front Ethernet ports; supplies your network devices with fast and stable connections
- Auto MDI/MDIX support; makes use of regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to connect to your various network devices
- IEEE 802.1p QoS compliant; prioritizes time-sensitive, important data for better network efficiency
- D-Link’s Green Technology; powers down idle ports for a more efficient power consumption
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069285967
Mfg Part No: DES-105
( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.