ALTUSEN KH1508A - KVM switch
The ALTUSEN KVM switch lets you access and control 8 computers simultaneously. This KVM switch reach up to 256 computers by daisy chaining by 31 additional switches. So this is commonly used by network administrators making them capable of using multiple computers from a single device.KH1508A have been designed for easy and fast switching purposes. The advanced adapter ID feature stores the identification factors of each computer that connect to it such as ID, port name, OS, keyboard language etc. Through this one individual system can be relocated to another port by giving the corresponding address to that port. A high video dimension of 1280 x 1024 can be sent up to 50m from the server through this switch. In short this is perceived and developed to improve your work Output. Go ahead and save your time and effort by making your order for the ALTUSEN KVM switch right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 port KVM switch; easily connect to 8 ports
- Rack Mountable; simple mounting and installation
- Connectivity; provides both PS2 and keyboard connectivity
- 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; high definition video output
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
UPC No: 672792400391
Mfg Part No: KH1508A
( Length:22, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.