StarTech ST222MX 2x2 VGA Matrix Video Switch Product Details
StarTech ST222MX 2x2 VGA Matrix Video Switch
This StarTech ST222MX 2x2 VGA Matrix Video Switch not only provides optimal convenience and control, but also exceptional video quality on multiple monitor configurations.
This 2 port StarTech ST222MX 2x2 VGA Matrix Video Switch allows you to input two distinct video signals that can be switched for viewing on either or both of the two connected monitors at the push of a button.
Plus, multiple StarTech ST222MX 2x2 VGA Matrix Video Switches can be connected together (cascaded), allowing you to quickly switch between up to eight displays.
The VGA Matrix splitter is broadly compatible with industry video standards, including VGA, SVGA, XGA and multisync monitors, and provides exceptional video bandwidth (250MHz) and a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1440 pixels.
- Connector Types: 4 - High Density 15 pin Female
- Product Height: 1.69 in
- Product Length: 5.12 in
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 1920 x 1440
- Number of Ports: 2
- Power Adapter - Amperage: 8
- Power Adapter - DC Voltage: AC 7.5
- Signal Type: XGA, VGA, SVGA & Multisync Monitor
- Cable Length: 65m (210 ft.) maximum
- Input Connector (Computer): Video: 2 x High Density DB15 (Female)
- Output Connector (Monitor): Video: 2 x High Density DB15 (Female)
- VGA Bandwidth: 250 MHz
- VGA Resolution: VGA Resolution
- LED Port status: (2 x PC A – Green & 2 x PC B- Red)
- Power Adapter Spec: AC 7.5V 800mA (max)
- Allows you to connect 2 computers to 2 monitors and switch video signals to any desired display
- Built-in video amplifier boosts the signal to allow a cable length of up to 210 ft or 65m
- Provides high quality resolution of up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030805230
Mfg Part No: ST222MX
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.4800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.