D-Link 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch Product Details
D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch
Build a high-efficiency home or office network with the D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch! The D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch has five Ethernet ports with two LED indicators so you can effectively distribute and manage network connections. It is equipped with D-Link’s Green Technology, which means that it has less heat and power consumption. It complies with IEEE 802.1p QoS protocol so it delivers bandwidth more efficiently. It supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) giving you even less power consumption because it shuts down inactive ports. Purchase the D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100/1000 Switch now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Five Ethernet ports; delivers fast, stable network connections
- D-Link Green Technology; less heat and power consumption
- IEEE 802.1p QoS compliant; delivers bandwidth more efficiently
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE); powers down idle ports
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069285981
Mfg Part No: DGS-105
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.