APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS - 8 Outlets, 120V, 390W, 340 Joules, 5ft CordItem#: YYT2-5158AB | Model#: BE650G1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS Product Details
APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS
Prepare for the worst with the APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS. This device is an effective tool when you need to prepare your equipments when an unexpected power failure happens. The APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS has an input/output capacity of 120V to provide stable and sufficient power. It has eight outlets; four of these outlets are dedicated for battery backup, and the other four are for surge protection. The APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS has a 5-foot cable so you can set it up with your equipments without the hassle.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 NEMA 5-15R output outlets; you can use these outlets for effective battery backup and surge protection
- NEMA 5-15P input outlet; it lets in sufficient amounts of voltage for the UPS
- 120V input/output voltage; this type of voltage is the right amount for any equipment
- 5-foot cable length; it lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304285434
Mfg Part No: BE650G1
( Length:16, Width:10, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 15.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.