Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser B&W Printer Product Details
Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser Black and White Printer
The Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser Black and White Printer is ideal for any small office or home office. In addition to its fast, razor-sharp printing, the Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser Black and White Printer can also be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes without using a computer. Enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality color scanner, too. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, E-mail, FTP site or E-mail Server. With its built-in Ethernet network interface, you can easily share the Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser Black and White Printer with others in your office, too. Plus, a duplex printing capability enables you produce two-sided output, quickly and easily. Purchase the Brother MFC7460DN All-in-One Laser Black and White Printer today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning
- A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network
- Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature.
- Copying Capability: B/W Copying
- Design Style: Flatbed
- Max. Automatic Document Feeder Capacity: 35-Page ADF
- Max. Black Copy Speed (cpm): 27cpm Black
- Stand-alone Copying: Yes
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Sorting Function: Yes
- N in 1 Function: 2in1 / 4in1
- Poster Function: No
- Document Glass Size: Letter / A4
- ID Copy: Yes
- Scanning Capability: B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi): Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 600 x 2400 dpi
- Input Color Scan Bit Depth: 48 bit
- Scanner Driver Compatibility: Windows®/Mac OS®
- Document Viewer Software: Includes Scansoft PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows® and Presto!® PageManager® for Mac®
- OCR Software: Includes Scansoft PaperPort® SE with OCR for Windows® and Presto!® PageManager® for Mac®
- Formats (Export): TIFF / BMP / MAX / JPG / PDF / Secure PDF / PNG / XPS
- "Scan To" Feature: Email, Image, OCR, File, FTP, E-mail Server
- Faxing Capability: B/W Faxing
- Fax Modem Speed: 14.4K bps Fax Modem
- Best Transmission Speed (sec): Approx. 7 seconds per page
- Out-of-Paper Reception: Yes
- External TAD Interface: Yes
- Call Waiting/ Caller ID/ Distinctive Ring Ready: No/Yes/Yes
- Distinctive Ring Detection Ready: Yes
- Total Auto Dial Locations: 208 locations
- Broadcasting (# of locations): Yes (258 locations)
- Quick Scan (Memory Transmission): Approx. 2.5 sec/page
- Auto Fax Reduction (for fax receiving): Yes
- Fax Forwarding: Yes
- Automatic Redial: Yes
- Dual Access: Yes
- Fax/Telephone Switch: Yes
- Fax Gray Scale: Mono: 8 bit / 256
- Fax Coding Method: Mono: MH / MR / MMR
- PC Fax Capability (send/receive): Yes
- Fax Page Memory: Up to 400 page fax memory
- Fast printing and copying: Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Easily produce two-sided output: Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature helps to reduce paper use and save money.
- Flexible connectivity: A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Flexible paper handling: Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes and thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning: Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Straight-through paper path: A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Time-saving ID copy feature: Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MFC7460DN
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:20, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 30.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 34pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B50-3234 CA
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.