APC P11VT3 11 Outlet Performance SurgeArrest Product Details
APC P11VT3 Performance SurgeArrest
The 11 Outlet APC P11VT3 Performance SurgeArrest provides maximim protection and convinience for computers, notebooks and other electronics. The APC P11VT3 Performance SurgeArrest allows you to connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets thanks to its transformer block spacing. The APC P11VT3 Performance SurgeArrest also features coax protection and phone line splitter which allows you to use two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone. Purchase the APC P11VT3 Performance SurgeArrest today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 11 Outles
- Phone Splitter
- Coax Protection
- Phone Line Splitter: Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters: Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Fail Safe Mode: Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Protection Working Indicator: SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Catastrophic Event Protection : SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Transformer Block Spacing: Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Overload Indicator: Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit’s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Noise Filtering: Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Right Angle Plug: Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer: A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator: This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable Cable Management: Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance: Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes.
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304249030
Mfg Part No: P11VT3
( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.