Cables To Go 50-Foot Cat5e Shielded Snagless Patch Cable - BlueItem#: YYT2-17524C | Model#: 27271
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 50-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 50-Foot Cat5e Shielded Snagless Patch Cable - Blue Today's mission critical advanced Fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks require the stability and reliability of Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. To protect your high-speed network from noise and electromagnetic interference, use Cables To Go's Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables.Each cable comes UL verified to meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards. The molded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability. Cables To Go Shielded Enhanced Cat5 Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Molded boot provides extra strain-relief and durability
- Foil shielding with drain wire
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications in high-noise environments
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- Weight: 1.39 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120272717
Mfg Part No: 27271
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.